Luitberg16, a beautiful combination of modern architecture and energy-efficient living.
The project consists of :
- 8 apartments with one and two bedrooms divided over 4 levels, with surfaces between 84m² and 97m², prices from 249.000 €;
- all units have a nice terrace, oriented Southwest;
- 6 underground and 4 above-ground parking spaces;
- individual cellars;
- spacious bike storages.
- Book of materials : floor heating, high-end materials, high budgets for kitchen and bath;
- energy-efficient BEN 30 & 20: partial or full exemption of property taxes during 5 years;
- low energy bills : heating by individual heat pumps, ventilation system D with heat recovery.
The architectural agency G&G Architects out of Grimbergen envisioned apartments with open floorplans, featuring elegant and spacious living spaces, open fully-equipped kitchens and storage. High windows ensure great luminosity and easy access to the terrace. You can enjoy a comfortable interior climate all year long due to the floor heating and the most modern ventilation techniques. Furthermore, the building has great insulation and acoustical comfort. All apartments meet severe BEN-standards, which allow you to be (partially) exempt from paying property taxes during 5 years, a very nice fiscal advantage. The use of heat pump technology for heating and sanitary water ensures a low energy consumption. Each apartment features durable and high-quality materials and you can have your apartment customized according to taste and budget. That way, you will feel immediately at home!
For further information on this project, contact 02/2676075 or firstname.lastname@example.org of email@example.com